HPC High Pressure
GE will cease production of this product in June 2014 and all outstanding orders will be converted to HPC II automatically. Contact your GE account manager for order inquiries.
Features and Benefits
- Top or Bottom Feed
800-4000 Amperes 600 Volts ac Max.
- High Durability-Safety of Operation
High-dielectric strength, glass reinforced insulating case.
- High Interrupting Capability
Arc chute of unique construction suppresses arcs and cools gases rapidly, providing quick arc interruption and extended switch life.
- High Transient Voltage Withstandability
Interphase partitions mesh with switch cover to completely isolate each pole.
- Extended Switch Life
Preloaded constant pressure pivot eliminates braid whip and fraying on high short circuit currents and repeated operations.
- Positive "ON-OFF" Indication
Green (OFF), Red (ON), eliminates any question about the position of the switch contacts.
- Easy Operation-Quick Make
Extra heavy duty, low torque rotary operated closing mechanism. L-handle 800-1600A. T-handle 2000-4000A.
- Emergency Open-Quick Break
Finger-tip "OFF" button instantly opens the switch contacts.
- Positive Door and Switch Interlocking
Separate fuse access door is not required.
- Fuse Mounting Bolts with Captive Washers for Ease of Mounting Fuses
- Padlocking Provisions Standard