AF-6 Series Drives [FR]
AF-6 Series Drives [FR]
- AF-60 LP* Micro Drive
- AF-600 FP* Fan & Pump Drive
- AF-650 GP* General Purpose Drive
- AF-600 FP* Enclosed Drive Panel
- AF-650 GP* Enclosed Drive Panel
- AF-6 Series 18 Pulse Drive Panel
- DV-300 Drive
Reliability and Quality
So much is already built in to AF-6 Series drives, you'll need fewer add-ons. Discover how fast installation can be and realize a lower total cost.
GE AF-6 Series Drives have wide horsepower and voltage ratings to meet your application needs.
GE Drives Save Time & Cost
Quick MenuSet-up drives inless than 5 minutes.
Built-in Logic ControllerCan save up to $200 by eliminating need for a separate PLC & programming time.
- Built-in process PID Controller
Can eliminate the need for a separate process controller.
Improves motor performance & reliability and reduces set-up time.
- Built-in Communication Networks
Modbus RTU, Metasys N2 and Apogee FLN P1 standard on the AF-600 FP drives.
- Hot Pluggable Keypad
Save time by setting up one drive and copying settings to other drives, even with different HP.
- Built in RFI Filter
No need to install separately which saves $50-200.
- Built in DC Link Reactors
Ensures very low harmonic disturbance. No need to install separately.
- Built-in Fan & Pump Macros
Reduced the set-up time on the AF-600 FP drive.
- Built in Brake Chopper
This option eliminates a separately mounted dynamic brake unit.
Simplifies the set up process with a simple user-interface for all drives.
- The Info key provides full text information to make programming easier.***
- In most cases, start-up can be completed in less than 5 minutes - saving you valuable time.
- The Quick Menu provides easy access to all the basic settings and the controller.
- Set-up one drive and then copy settings to other drives using the hot pluggable feature, eliminating the need for duplicate programming.
- Other features include:
- Illuminated LCD display
- Parameters, units and their values
- Rotation direction indication
- Setup indication
- Custom user displays
- Trended charts display speed, torque, current***
- Full alarm message and descriptions***
*** Excluding AF-60 LP
Designed to Save You Time
Simplifies the installation and set-up process. Install and set-up the drive in minutes.
Option: DIN rail mounting kit for AF-60 LP at 3HP and below.
GE Drives reduce the panel space requirement.
Easy Access to Technical Support
- Phone based technical support team - simply call 1-800-GE1-STOP
- Field technical support team
- Web based publications, software downloads and tools
- A national network of distributors and VARs
- Out of the Box product quality
- Installation and Start-up publications
- Start-up and commissioning services
- Telephone support - simply call 1-800-GE-1-STOP
- In-warranty service - simply call 1-888-GE-RESOLve
- Out of warranty field service
- Spare parts
Accurate, On-Time Deliveries
- Simple on-line directory makes it easy to find a distributor near your location.
- Enter your zip code and select your market, product or service needs. A full address, phone & contact details will be provided.