Power Delivery Services
As an OEM of electrical distribution equipment, GE knows power delivery systems inside and out…from the substation to the power panel. Whatever power delivery challenge you face, trust GE expertise and experience to deliver a high-quality structured system on schedule and within budget.
- Power system upgrades and retrofits
- Breaker and relay testing services
- Load flow, harmonic and protective relay studies
- Substation design/build/repair
- Custom panel design and build
- envisage* – GE Energy Connections system
- 24/7/365 emergency services & parts support
- Electrical safety training
- Onsite or in-shop repair services for electrical equipment
- Preventive maintenance and service agreements
- Proven Experience. GE has a proven record of on-time completion, while finishing at or below original project budget. You will be served by GE Field Service engineers – not a subcontractor.
- Risk Sharing. Transferring project risk from the end user to GE, eliminating costly scope creep and schedule changes.
- Flexibility. Design flexibility is maintained to ensure all technical needs are met.
- Resource Utilization. Engaging qualified GE resources allows customer engineers to work on other tasks.
- High Reliability. Extending life and improving the reliability of existing electrical systems and protection of critical loads.
- Long Term Support. Maintaining the facility after energization, realizing a high level of reliability, while reducing operating costs with a contractual service agreement.
- Safety. Innovative techniques and products for mitigating arc flash hazards and analyzing waveforms helps keep your equipment and team out of harm’s way.
- Large Global Presence. Brings a strong, experienced local staff almost anywhere in the nation or on the planet.
- Real-world Applications. Dedicated professionals have developed solutions across heavy industry and commercial applications, in multiple facets of their businesses (e.g., capital, water, power).
- Analog to Digital Protective Relay Conversion
- Custom Electrical Control and Protection Systems
- Network of Capabilities
- PowerBreak* II in a PowerBreak* I Retrofill Solution for Fixed Mount Designs
- PowerBreak* II in a PowerBreak* I Retrofill Solution for Fixed and Draw-out Designs
- Power Delivery Systems
- Power Systems Studies
- Start-up & Commissioning Services
- Switchgear Services
For field service, call: