Fusible Main Switch Modules
When greater than six branch circuits are required, the NEC requires a main disconnect and overcurrent protection device ahead of the meters. A Fusible Main Switch Module serves as this single point of disconnect and overcurrent protection. A Fusible Main Switch Module consists of a pull section to house the lugs for connecting to the utility feed and the main switch. A compression lug landing kit is included with each Main Switch Module.
Features and Benefits
- UL Listed, 1-phase and 3-phase
- Main lugs and neutral included with each device
- Fuses not included
- Top feed or bottom feed
- Optional NEMA 2-Hole spacing compression lug landing kit available
- 100,000 AIC rating on switches with Class T fuses installed. If converted to Class H, the AIC rating is 10K and
if converted to Class R, the AIC rating is 200K.
- Includes left and right horizontal bus covers
- Available in these main ampere ratings: 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000