AF-60 LP* Micro Drives
Built for Small Motor Control
The AF-60 LP is built right for all those variable frequency applications requiring macro performance from a micro drive.
Right out of the box which features the wiring diagram and template right on the lid, and which holds the Quick Guide the AF-60 LP makes installation and set-up a snap. An optional DIN rail mounting kit is available up to and including 3HP drives.
Compared to fixed speed motors without drives, the use of GE's AF-6 Series drives will significantly reduce energy consumption.
For example, the installation of ten AF-600 FP Fan & Pump drives will result in:
- 78% reduction in kilowatt hours
- $30,472 in annual energy savings
- 9 month simple project payback
The same application will avoid 17 metric tons per year in CO2 emissions. That's the equivalent of planting 5 acres (about 3.5 American football fields) of new trees.
Now, AF-6 Series drives have been certified as a product of ecomagination. This means that they have met rigorous criteria for improving both value and environmental performance for GE customers.
Features and Benefits
- 230Vac, 1-Phase: 1/4HP-3HP
- 230Vac, 3-Phase: 1/3HP-5HP
- 460Vac, 3-Phase: 1/2HP-30HP
- Self protecting features
- 150% current overload up to 1 minute
- Flying start (catch a spinning motor)
- Precise stop function
- Electronic thermal overload
- Easy to use PC software
- Potentiometer on each keypad
- Robust housing (IP20) protects the drive and allows side-by-side mounting with no de-rating
- Conformal coated circuit boards and high quality capacitors maximize uptime
- Intelligent heat management leads to long life
- RoHS compliance makes for environmental responsibility
- Standards: CE, UL, cUL
Options & Accessories
- DCT-10 Drive Control Tool Software
- Remote Mounting Keypad Kit
- NEMA1 kit
- De-coupling plate kit for EMC applications
- DIN rail mounting kit for 3HP and below